VemodalenThe frustration of photographing something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist.

This is the strongest image captured of my research throughout my time in Ireland because of the amount of participation I was involved in.

I would not be able to tell you all about dance in Dublin if I had not physically danced during my travels abroad. I could show plenty of pictures of people dancing, but I can only speak for myself. I was fully committed to having experiences that I knew I would not able to have again. I was the participant. I was the guinea pig. And I loved every second of it.

I was able to experience dance in every aspect while in Dublin. I was a student, a researcher, a participant, and observer. I attended a contemporary class, modern workshops and a week full of ballet classes. I interviewed dancers and photographed beautiful performances. Also, as a tourist I have enjoyed tradition Irish dancing and music.

Dublin has been an amazing city and I an truly humbled to have had an experience such as this.