I definitely do not want to forget:
1. What made me laugh out loud: Mallorca rock jokes
2. What brought tears to my eyes: Having my classmates understand how much I love the outdoors and feeling that same passion and exhilaration after they climbed Montserrat
3. My biggest cultural success: Being able to order groceries in Spanish or Catalan
About going home:
1. The five things that I missed the most about home since I have been abroad are:
- Peanut butter…..
- Free Water
- Stores being open the whole day
- Air conditioning
2. The five things I believe I will miss the most from abroad once I have returned home are:
- Hearing Spanish and having no idea what they are saying
- Fresh produce
- 2 euro wine and the meal of the day
- The people I have met along the way
Beyond Study Abroad:
1. One thing I learned that I will definitely use in my future courses:
When I lead a group, not to micromanage, but rather let the work develop organically and facilitating the members
2. One thing I have never done in my courses before Study Abroad, but I will do next semester:
I had never done any type of research and I hope to continue research throughout my academic career. I feel like I can apply what I learn through the research into all aspects of my life, academic and personal, so much more than learning from a power point.
3. Study Abroad has affected my academic career in the following way:
I feel like I finally have the tools to work and grow my academic career because I was taught how to analyze instead of being spoon fed information.