The “Windy City” is known for the food, art, and sports. However, some may say Chicago is known for their vacillating weather. We could have snow, rain, and sunshine with temperatures reaching 65 degrees in a span of one week! Before we embark on our journey to Barcelona, our first project was to take selfies in front of famous Chicago landmarks. I trekked through the rain with Brittany and Ellen on my first leg of my selfies and then embraced the sunshine on my second day. I know one thing is for sure, our city’s landmarks look just as good regardless of the rain or shine!

I hit it off with the Joe DiMaggio Statue in Little Italy.

I was heartbroken because there were no lions in sight except for the one on the sign at Lincoln Park Zoo.

The rain started to come down at Henry Moore’s Sun Dial on Northerly Island next to the Adler Planetarium.

Braved the rain for this selfie at Norman Tait’s Big Beaver in front of the Field Museum.

Ignacio Perez Solano’s Replica of Colossal Olmec Head and I did not enjoy the rain hitting our faces on the Field Museum Lawn.

Tried to stay dry with this nice stranger at her hot dog stand at the Field Museum.

The Flamingo by Alexander Calder must feel right at home standing in the rain in Chicago Federal Plaza.

Day 2: Took a break from the heat at Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park.

Proudly stood in front Wrigley Field, home of our 2016 World Series champions, the Chicago Cubs.

Fitted in perfectly with the tourists at Cloud Gate in Millennium Park on this sunny day.