- Kinesiology – Exercise Science and Health Promotions
What are your career goals?
- Physical Therapy
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- Studying abroad was always on my college bucket list and to find a program that mixed kinesiology with that seemed too good to be true. I also talked to many people that went last year and this specific program was highly recommended by them.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- Make new friends, maximize my time in Spain by experiencing everything I can, immersing in the culture of Catalonians as best as I can, and getting out of my comfort zone.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- I want to have memories of all the amazing times with amazing new people. I specifically want to take the memories of all the excursions with me. They seem absolutely incredible and I know I’ll never forget those experiences.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- I love to paint/draw, I love to play sports, I like to go on adventures to different places around the city whether it be restaurants, coffee shops, or touristy spots.
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- I played football my senior year of high school on the boys’ varsity team.