- Major in Kinesiology, Exercise Science
- Minor in Human Nutrition
What are your career goals?
- My next step in education is to further my studies in the Masters program of Exercise Physiology at UIC.
- My career goal is to lead an organization that empowers women through exercise and physical activity.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- I chose to study abroad in Barcelona for the Mood, Movement and Mediterranean Diet’s program because I am intrigued by the cultural and environmental differences of Spain in comparison to the United States.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- One of my goals for this study abroad program is to grow as an individual. I hope to learn more about myself through the challenges and obstacles of this program. Another goal of mine is to build relationships with the people around me and experience Barcelona in the most optimal way.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- At the end of the program, I will bring back all the memories that challenged me outside of my comfort zone.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- My life revolves around fitness which is a big component of my hobbies and interests.
- Yoga, Group Fitness, Photography, Hiking, Biking, Personal Training, Empowering Women
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- I have followed a pescatarian diet for 10 years.