Lindsey Miossi is an undergraduate student seeking a degree in kinesiology and minors in nutrition and psychology. Her future career goal is to become an occupational therapist. Her main interests include, exercise psychology, sports nutrition, and rehabilitation.
What’s your major?
- I am currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in kinesiology with a concentration in exercise science and health promotion. I also have two minors which are nutrition and psychology.
What are your career goals?
- My future goal is to become an occupational therapist focusing in either pediatrics or cognition.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- I have always enjoyed sports and psychology and thought this would be a great opportunity to explore the two fields further. Studying in a different culture with one of the best professors seemed like the perfect fit for me!
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- My goals are to get the full experience of the Irish culture as well as learn all there is to know about sports psychology and Gaelic football.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want take with you?
- At the end of this program, I want to take the memories of meeting great friends and experiencing Ireland and all it has to offer.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- I enjoy spending time with family and friends whenever possible. I like to ride my bike to the lakefront as well as explore new places and things in Chicago. I love being active and busy.
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- I got a bad ear infection when I was visiting my sister in Vietnam and I had to go to a village doctor in bare feet that didn’t speak English. He gave me drugs in a bag that I had no idea what they were.