I definitely do not want to forget:
- Presenting my one-photo story about family dinners.
- Maintaining a conversation in Spanish with a personal trainer at Barceloneta.
- Learning the truth about tourism and the Mediterranean Diet
About going home:
- Things that I have missed at home was definitely my family, my friends, and the free water.
- Things that I will miss about Barcelona is the people that I have gotten to know, being able to explore the city, siesta time, the sights of Monsterrat, Bunquers del Carmel, Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalan, etc.
Beyond Study Abroad:
- One thing I learned that I will use in future classes is my ability to analyze
- Two professional/academic skills I developed during the program is the ability to critically think and perform research.
- Study Abroad has affected my academic career by teaching me skills that I can use outside the classroom and apply it to real world settings.