I definitely do not want to forget:
1. What made me laugh out loud: When a whole bunch of us went to MulaFest in Madrid and we played beach volleyball at the music festival which was so much fun!
2. What brought tears to my eyes: Listening to everyone’s experiences through their one picture stories that we had to present to one another during class. I loved hearing about what was important to everyone and seeing it all from a different perspective.
3. My greatest personal insight: I have learned that I can do anything I set my mind to, including additional research with program requirements. I learned that I am so much more than what my academic achievements show.
About Going Home
1. The five things that I missed the most about home since I have been abroad are:
- My family and friends
- Stores being open all day
- Chilling at home and doing nothing
- Free water at restaurants
2. The five things I believe I will miss most from abroad once I have returned home are:
- Siesta time
- Seeing Sagrada Familia from my balcony every morning
- Tapas and Sangria
- Fresh food
- Access to everything without a car
Beyond Study Abroad:
1. One thing I learned that I definitely use in my future courses:
- I learned that there you are able to do so much in such a short amount of time. When we did the 4 day Barcelona Project, I was surprised that we were all able to come together and have a great finished product. .
2. One thing that I have never done in my courses before Study Abroad, but I will so next semester:
- I have never, in my courses before Study Abroad, worked solely with 17 other classmates in a class setting that allowed us to learn through experience. I have not been in a course this small and I loved that you knew everyone and was able to better connect with the professor and TA.
3. Study Abroad has affected my academic career in the following way…because:
- Study Abroad has affected my academic career by showing me that I can do a lot in a short amount of time. This has shown me that I am able to manage my time to create a product that I am happy to share with others and feel proud of.