What’s your major?
- I am majoring in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
What are your career goals?
- To become an Occupational Therapist
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- I have always wanted to study abroad since I started college. I have always heard wonderful things about people’s experiences and how much they have grown from them and wanted to experience it myself. Once I heard about this specific program I wanted to do it because it involves my major and I look forward to doing more qualitative research.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- To improve my research skills, immerse myself in a completely new culture, and to compare the lifestyle in Barcelona to the life style I have grown up accustomed too.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- My experiences and what I have learned and gained with my peers and new people I have met.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- I enjoy sailing, shopping, traveling, and crocheting
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- My family and I chartered a sail boat and cruised around the Caribbean. One early morning, while sailing to the next island, dolphins were swimming along our boat.