- Kinesiology – Exercise Science and Health Promotion
What are your career goals?
- To help and inspire others as much as my mentors and role models inspired me.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- Culture, Ambiance, Festivals, and Cheese, everything about Barcelona interests me
- To experience day in a life of a Barcelonan and compare the different lifestyle to my life as a Chicagoan.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- To experience, embrace, and love a culture that I am not familiar with.
- Try one thing that I have never done before.
- Learn one thing about myself
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- I want to remember all the inspiring people that I meet and the life-learning experiences I encounter in this trip.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- Cooking, Rock Climb, Hiking, Basketball, Traveling, Exploring, Music, Food, Coffee
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- I am a master at Japanese goldfish scooping. (金魚すくい)