- I am currently a 3rd year student at UIC studying Kinesiology.
What are your career goals?
- I would love to become an orthotics and prosthetics practitioner in the future.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- This study abroad program will not only allow me grow professionally and intellectually but it will also cover topics that I am personally intrigued by-nutrition and exercise!
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- My goals for this experience are to learn more about research methods and most importantly to take advantage of each day.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- I hope that at the end of this program I will have experienced Spain in a multi-sided way.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- In my free time I enjoy doing anything ‘artsy’: painting, playing piano and guitar, reading and writing.
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- Most people don’t know that even though I go to school in the city, I come back to home to a farm each day!