- I am Majoring in Psychology–General Psychology and Minoring in International Studies.
What are your career goals?
- My future career goal is to work in either an International Organization’s or Non-Governmental Organizations (E.g. Doctors without borders) foreign affairs department. I am interested in working in foreign affairs because I have always been interested in traveling and learning about other cultures.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- I chose this study abroad course because I have always wanted to travel to Spain. Though, I am in my final year, I did not want to pass up the opportunity of studying there. Furthermore, the courses taken offer insight on other forms of psychology fields that can be often overlooked by students. Whether it be cultural psychology or our own, this course seems to really give better experience than if the classes were to be taken in Chicago.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- My first goal is to learn more about a different culture’s psychology through first hand exposure. I want to learn firsthand how Spain’s Psychology is different from ours. Not everyone is given an opportunity like this. Thus as for my second, I hope to really take in and enjoy every moment of having the opportunity to Study in Spain.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- The biggest memory that I would take back with me is living on my own in a different country. I don’t think many people can say they have down that. Growing up in the Southside of Chicago, that idea is unheard of. For many, like myself, this is a dream. I plan to take plenty of photos. That way I have something to always have from Spain.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- In my spare time, I listen to a lot of music. Along with that I really enjoy going to concerts. I hope while in Spain, I can check out a couple of live bands or there music scene. I also enjoy biking. I do plan on bike in Spain.
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- A fun fact that many don’t know about me is that I have never eaten a big mac, but I have eaten fried caterpillars.