- Kinesiology Exercise Science, Minor in Human Nutrition
What are your career goals?
- Masters in Exercise Physiology. Working with professional athletes as an exercise physiologist.
What made you choose this study abroad course?
- The opportunity to experience mood, movement and the Mediterranean diet in Spain and compare it to the United States.
What are your goals for your study abroad experience?
- To build life long connections and experience Barcelona with amazing individuals.
At the end of the program, what memories do you want to take with you?
- All the memories that challenged me outside of my comfort zone.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- Fitness, dance, photography, yoga, hiking.
What is a fun fact not many people know about you?
- I have followed a pescatarian diet for nearly 10 years.